Saturday, March 30, 2013

First Spring Outfit

I am never more inspired than when I'm flipping through the snapshots on Pinterest.  I especially love the pics where the talented people have put together these genius outfits, complete with accessories.  A lot of these outfits seemed to be coming from Polyvore, so I went there to create a free account.

This time, I was Pinspired by the picture below.  You can see where each piece came from by clicking here.

 
 
Here's my teacher-friendly take on the outfit.  You can click here to see where each of these items came from.
 
 
My personal items came from:
Black open cardigan, black/gray scarf, & Perfect Fit gray tank: Old Navy
Silver hoops: Forever 21
Poppy Skirt: Came from the Newport-News online, although I can't find it anymore!  So bummed.
Still working on where to get the black slides/clogs. 
 
I would love to hear any suggestions on where to get cheap black shoes like the ones above.
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment